Online Event Sales
About Online Event Sales
Event Sales and Registration Payments
Seaside UMC offers online event sales and registration payments as a quick, easy and secure option. Here you can purchase tickets for meals, concerts, pay registration fees for certain classes and even purchase a plot or niche in our Memorial Garden. Use your debit or credit card or electronically transfer funds directly from a bank account, whichever is most convenient.
Will I receive a contribution statement for purchases made on the event sales site?
No. Online ticket sales are not contributions, they are classified as purchases and are not tax deductible. To make a tax deductible contribution, visit our Online Giving Page.
Are online purchases secure?
We’ve contracted with Vanco Services to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure from beginning to end. All of your data is secured by SSL encryption. SSL is an acronym for “Secure Socket Layer,” a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. It is the same technology used by banks and e-commerce companies such as Amazon.com to keep your information safe and secure during transactions.
What are my online purchase options?
We accept Visa and Mastercard or you can set up a direct electronic debit from a checking or savings account.
What is the advantage of Electronic Funds Transfer over Credit Card?
The church is charged a small transaction fee for credit card transactions (about 2% of each transaction). There is no charge for electronic funds transfer.
Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
Contact the Financial Secretary, Wayne Matthews at 910.579.5753 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to answer any other questions you may have.
How do I get started?
- Visit our Online Event Sales Page
- Unlike the Online Donations page, you are not required to establish a “Profile” for online event sales. However, we STRONGLY recommend you do. Be sure to record and remember your log-in and password for future reference! This process maintains your account information securely, allows you to review previous online transactions, and helps us to ensure that your online purchase is properly recorded and your tickets or other items will be ready for pickup when you arrive.Please note: The Online Giving and Event Sales websites do not interact with one another, so the email and password that you chose for the Online giving website will not automatically work for the Online Sales site. You will need to create a profile for each site, however, you can choose to use the same email and password for both.
- Log-in using your giving account email address and password
- Select the event or item you wish to purchase
- In the case of events such as concerts or meals, you may select the number of tickets you with to purchase and the total will be calculated for you.
- In some cases you may be asked to enter the Name you will use to pick up any dinner or concert tickets. Tickets may be picked up in our office or at the will-call table at the event.
- Select “Continue”
- If you did not set up your selected payment method when you set up your profile, you will be directed to do this now. For EFT transaction, you will be asked for Account and Routing Numbers which you will find on the face of your check.
- Follow the prompts to complete your transaction.