Our Church directory is provided through an arrangement with “Instant Church Directory” and is freely available for use on the computer (using a web browser) or through an Apple (iOS), Android, or Windows Mobile app. In order to access our church directory, you must a participant at Seaside United Methodist Church and have your member information entered by us in the church directory.
To access via a computer Web Browser
(such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari):
- If you have already registered, visit Instant Church Directory and enter your email address and password.
- If you have not yet registered, click here to register, then follow the prompts. If you get an error, double-check your email address to be sure it is the one listed in the church directory (you may need to call the church office to confirm which address is listed if you use multiple email addresses).
To access the directory using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet:
- Visit the app store appropriate for your device
- Search for the “Instant Church Directory” App
- Download and install to your device
- Register following the directions (be sure use the email address listed in the directory)
- If you have already registered to access the directory via a web browser, you may use the same email and password that you use for the website
To download a current pdf version of the directory that you can print at home:
- Click here to download
This file requires a password to open. Please call the church office at 579-5753 to get a password. Please speak to either Meg Good or Kathleen Thompson.
To get a hard copy of the current directory:
- New Members receive a free copy with their new member packet
- Others may purchase a hard copy for $5.00 through the church office any weekday.